Thursday, May 27, 2010

Waiting on the Rain

Today was a super busy non-art related day so I was thrilled when I was able to fit in some quality studio time. I have begun a new acrylic painting that I am excited about. I am finding that I am starting to work larger which is pretty cool. This painting is 10"x13" and I am contemplating going larger. I have the supplies so might as well go for it.

So the day started out with dropping my favorite little artist off at school, job searching while I drank my coffee, took an on-line entrepreneur webinar, had lunch with a friend and then picked up my little artist from school. We then ran a couple of errands before heading home for some quality time in the art room.

Tomorrow, I am going to focus on sketching in the morning since it has been awhile. Also, I need to work on my artist statement. Currently, it is in draft form but I need to complete it between today and tomorrow. Once done I will post it here for you and hope that you will give me some feedback.

Well the rain has finally arrived after threatening to come the entire day. The flowers and trees will be happy especially after the scorcher we had yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment