Saturday, May 8, 2010

Saturday

Today is turning out to be a no art day. This doesn't mean that it is a bad day but just not a good day for creating. It was a day of visiting and a grand meltdown...not me but my favorite little artist. But now that we are home after a busy day, she is enjoying a nice bath then dinner then bed. Perhaps once she is happily tucked in I can do some sketching.

The one thing I did do today was to take a look at the acrylic painting I am working on. I am unhappy with the back ground color. The issue is how to fix it? The way I work in acrylics is to layer the color that way there is depth to the piece so I am not sure if just overlaying a new color will do the trick. But that is probably what I will try. No matter the outcome I will post it here for your feedback.

Enjoy your Saturday and happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there!

1 comment: