Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

So sad, another day of no art. It didn't start out that way, in fact, my favorite little artist and I were in the studio. She was working on her project and I was deciding what to do about my painting's background when my little love decided not to listen. She was told to leave my tube of paint alone but proceeded to squeeze out the paint. A time-out was issued and was answered with a full blown temper tantrum. Kicking, screaming, biting, scratching...the works. So being in my studio, or as my little one likes to refer to it "the art room", is a special treat part of the consequences of the meltdown was being expelled from the studio.

The tantrum and repercussions of it lasted for a good 45 minutes. At the end, I was just too sad to go in and paint. I am hoping tomorrow is a better art day.

Hopefully, your little angels behaved today. Happy Mother's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment