Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Split

Here is today's piece, "Split", acrylic on bristol board, 13"x10".

The piece actually came out better than anticipated. There were a number of moments where I was just about to give up and start all over. Somedays are like that but normally if you work through the issues you get a piece that you like. If you are really lucky you may get a piece you love.

So I have received some feedback on the photos of my work. In case you couldn't tell, I take the pics myself and a photographer I am not. So today I tried a couple of different camera settings to see if that would make a difference, I think it does but I will leave it up to you to decide. But in any case, I am in need of a good photographer who can take pictures of my work. If you know of anyone send them my way but please keep in mind they need to offer a fair price since after all I am in "transition".

But until I find a good photographer, I will keep taking the pictures myself and posting them here for your enjoyment or amusement.

Stay cool on this super hot day and be sure to drink lots of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment