Friday, May 14, 2010

A Struggle

The day started out with a low grade fever for my favorite little artist who had the day off from school anyway. We took a trip to the dr's and got a good report...possibly allergies but could be viral just keep an eye on her. And we were told about a recall on children's Tylenol, Motrin and Zyrtec...so three bottles down the drain. But the recall site lets you apply for a refund so maybe we'll get something back.

By the time we got home she was feeling fine and had some lunch with her dad. We then spent sometime in the studio which was not productive. It was frustrating but I just couldn't focus on my painting, I am not sure why. It was a struggle to get done the little bit that I did. The canvas size is smaller than I normally use when doing an oil painting...could that be the issue? Well, a bad day in the studio is still better than a good day in an office tee hee

So tomorrow is another day and hopefully it will hold more inspiration then today. Perhaps, I'll do some sketching to see if that loosens me up.

In case your interested, my little artist was quite productive with her artwork. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment