Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Life Drawing

Today was not a fabulous art day, it was a focus on your job search day. However, before immersing myself in the activities of job searching and networking I took sometime to turn one of the sketches from yesterday into an ink drawing. I call it "Relax", ink on bristol, 11"x14".

I knew that my day today would not allow me to really work on my art so I was happy to be able to carve out some time to create this piece. I keep reflecting back on my day yesterday and how much I enjoyed the class at the GAC. So the big question is do I join as a member so I can sign up and get a discount on the class in order to attend more often...Normally this wouldn't be such a big question but when you are unemployed you rethink every dollar you spend.

I was hoping to have sold a piece at the show on 4/30 but it didn't happen, maybe next time. Tomorrow I will pick up my pieces from the Aeon Logic Gallery. My favorite little artist will need to go with me so I am sure she will have a comment about having to go to Brooklyn...AGAIN!

My other decision is do I go to a networking event tonight? Maybe I will base my determination on the weather, if it rains I will stay home, if it stays nice out I will go or maybe it should be the other way around...I am so indecisive these days LOL.

So till tomorrow my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment