Friday, May 21, 2010

Big Step

Today, I took a big step...I posted two flyers offering art lessons. Yesterday, I posted to Craig's List for lessons as well. Who knows if anyone will call me but it is a step in the right direction. I also left my business card with a representative at a local art store that has started to sponsor exhibits. So a decent art related day even if I didn't really do any art.

I am also torn about whether or not to drive out to Brooklyn tonight for the reception at the Greenpoint Gallery. Part of me really wants to go but the other part is into being a home body. Besides, my friend who was going to join me for the adventure is no longer able to and I am not sure if I want to go by myself. It might be a good chance for me to really talk to the other people attending but I am so unsure...

Well, if I go I will post about it tomorrow. If I choose not to go then maybe I will work in my studio. Decisions, decisions...

No comments:

Post a Comment