Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My Love

Today's piece is called "My Love", it is acrylic on bristol and is 6"x9".

I am happy with the way the arm came out. I like the thought of a mother wrapping her arms around her stomach, cherishing the time her child is part of her body.

Anyway, today's piece is larger than yesterday's and the area I was unhappy with yesterday has been corrected. My little artist helped pick out the colors and we even picked out paints for her artwork as well.

I love working in my studio with my girl. She makes art fun and exciting and everything is new. She was thrilled to be able to use Mommy's paints spread on a pallet that she could hold like an "artist".

So to everyone, I say let your inner artist come out and play...for inspiration watch a child color or paint. It is an amazing thing to watch.



No comments:

Post a Comment