Saturday, April 10, 2010

The Greenpoint Gallery

What a great evening last night. I was able to exhibit three pieces in The Greenpoint Gallery Group show. The works were hung salon style and my pieces were in a great spot.

The Greenpoint Gallery is an awesome space and I was thrilled to be a part of their show. The evening was filled with good music and wonderful art. The experience was what I always imagined an exhibit to be like. Unlike other places I have exhibited at (there are not many) this exhibit was not pretentious. It was truly just fabulous art...each piece elicited a reaction (good, bad, otherwise) but nothing about it was stuffy or just more of the same, if you know what I mean.

I hope to be part of future exhibits and the trek to Brooklyn, not so bad.

Become a fan of the Greenpoint Gallery on by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment