Monday, July 26, 2010

"V"

Here is the next installment in the GO alphabet. "V", acrylic on bristol, 5"x8". It is the second commissioned letter and it came together so nicely.

Here's to hoping this is a good art week. It is starting out on the right foot and I am hoping it continues. Now if only my allergies would calm down then things would be really good.

The w/e was full of non-art fun as we celebrated my favorite little artist's 5th birthday. Time is just flying by, it feels like yesterday that she was born. It was a "Barbie" birthday and she loved it. Fun, sun, swimming and cake...doesn't really get much better than that.

Ok, back to art...I am still looking for a show to participate in for August. Yesterday, I picked up my paintings from Kent, they didn't sell but then I didn't think they would since my work doesn't really fit with their style. Oh well, maybe next time.

Well, my head is swimming so I am going to sign off...till next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment