Friday, July 16, 2010

The Barn Gallery

Awesome news to share...I met with Sue Newton, owner of The Barn Gallery in New Fairfield, CT, on Route 37, today. She has accepted 15 of my pieces into her gallery as well as a number of my greeting cards. May many people fall in love with them and buy them all! :-)

The Barn Gallery is a great space showcasing tons of art as well as unique gifts and greeting cards. They also do custom framing...so you can get a great piece of art and have it framed all in the same place! If you are in the area be sure to visit her gallery.

Today, I also got to visit with my friend who lives in New Fairfield, the same one who put me in touch with Sue. My friend lives w/in walking distance of the gallery which was such a great surprise. I also got to meet her niece who is studying theatre. I will be sure to post plays and other info on her as I find out about it. We love to support emerging artists in all fields of art.

Well I am off to make dinner but hope to have more to share within the coming days. Till then happy creating all!

No comments:

Post a Comment