Thursday, July 8, 2010

How sad...no art

The blues are slowly subsiding, art would have helped but unfortunately the responsibilities of life had to come first. Monday we experienced a power surge that fried our kitchen appliances. So today was spent in contacting a repair technician and getting an estimate. Then purchasing a new coffee maker and other errands. The highlight of the day was picking up my favorite little artist from camp...she had a wonderful day.

So know begins the fight with the insurance company and ConEd in order to get reimbursed for having to replace our appliances. Add to that the fact that I am still unemployed and we don't have any extra funds...oh this is going to be so fun...NOT!

Tomorrow is a new day and I hope that it will be one filled with art. I am looking forward to working on my newest project to see how it turns out. Have great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment