Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Alphabet according to Garnet

Happy Wednesday All! Today was a very productive day. All chores and errands were finished by noon which left plenty of time for art this afternoon. "The alphabet according to Garnet" has been completed. All the letters are now ready to be painted based on custom order requests. The idea is to have a base b/w letter to work from, then the client can choose his/her colors and a custom painting will be created. Along with the painting they will also receive 10 greeting cards showcasing their letter. The only item to really figure out is pricing. Right now I am thinking $50 for one letter and then $10 for each additional letter, maximum 4 letters. If someone wants a whole name that will also need to be priced out.

I also think I got a much better picture of Universe Mother today which is great. I just need to check the specs and then load it to Yellow Llama. It will also go on Etsy and Artfire. I just signed up for Artfire today...http://www.artfire.com/users/garnetoriginals. So we will see how it works out. Once my Yellow Llama account is up and running I'll post that was well.

The other big item for today has to do with some organizing. I purchased a hanging rack for the closet in my studio. What a huge difference it makes. Better use of space in the closet which means less "stuff" on the floor. Now supplies and artworks have a home...YEAH!

Till next time my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment