Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Thank You, Beautiful Day!

Some days are just too beautiful to ignore and today was one of those days for me. Not everything went my way nor did I get any great news but it still was one awesome, fantastic, beautiful day and I will tell you why...

1. I had lunch w/a good friend.
2. I met an interesting gentleman in Walmart who asked me what I did and I said I was an artist. For the first time EVER I answered artist and it felt great. I then found out his son is an artist who is moving his storefront from Brooklyn to Soho.
3. I bought a skirt for my favorite little artist and it was $1, yes, you read that correctly $1.
4. My hubby and I put up the awning in the yard and filled up the kiddie pool.
5. My favorite little artist and I stayed outside for hours this afternoon. She played on the swings and in the pool. I even had some fun in the pool. We played pretend, she was a puppy, a Dalmatian to be exact.
6. I sketched 3 fantastic drawings. One was a great break threw and I cannot wait to paint it and post it.
7. We ate a fantastic dinner outside that included watermelon, my favorite.
8. A glass fell on the ceramic tile in the kitchen and shattered into a million pieces...so the floor got a really good sweeping.
9. My favorite little artist got to buy ice cream from the Mr. Softee Truck.
10. Hugs and kisses to a little girl who was so tired she could barely keep her eyes open once her head hit her pillow.

So there you have it, all the reasons for a wonderful beautiful day.

Swing
Swing
Swing
Pumping legs
Faster, faster
Swing
Swing
Swing
Touch the sky
Higher & higher & higher
YEAH!!

Have a wonderful good night my friends and I hope you also had an awesome, fantastic, beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment