Wednesday, July 28, 2010

No Camera

Well, the camera is not working at the moment so although there is a new painting for today, it cannot be posted :-(

But to give you some tidbits on it...it is the "break through" piece I mentioned yesterday. However, now that it is painted it doesn't have that "yes, this is a huge step forward" feeling to it. Not sure what it is but it just wasn't hitting me. Anyway, tomorrow (I hope) when I post it you can give me your thoughts on it.

On a happier note, I also set up another sketch that is ready to be painted tomorrow. I normally don't set up in advance but I was feeling a bit adventurous today...tee hee. So there could be two posted pieces tomorrow.

My favorite little artist has a date w/her g'ma tonight and I am going to karate. This let's me feed my other artistic side.

Till tomorrow my friends and happy creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment