Thursday, July 22, 2010

"A" is for...

Well, almost anything but in this case it is the first completed letter in my alphabet series. It is a commissioned piece so it is not for sale but if you like it you can request to have a print or notecards made up featuring "A". It is up to you, just send me a note. The next letter to be featured will be "V".

There is also the option to commission your own letter, you pick the color and receive the painting plus ten notecards for $50. Not a bad deal if you ask me and it makes a nice gift for a loved one or friend.

Ok, enough of the sales pitch and onto more important ramblings. My "ArtFire" account is up and running. I have posted 6 items to it so far and am happy with the way it looks. Also, I revamped the look of my blog...let me know what you think?

It has been a pretty slow art week and for the life of me I can't figure out what I have been doing with my time. Real life errands take so long and then are so boring that I forget what I did....hahaha. But seriously, most of this week is a focus on getting ready for my favorite little artist's birthday. She turns 5 tomorrow!

Well that is all for now. Hope you enjoy "A", acrylic on bristol, 5"x8". Keep an eye out for more letters and maybe some initials or a name sometime in the future.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday little Garnet! I didn't know you had a blog, and I am knocked out by the productivity you show - gives me inspiration! I love this idea for the alphabet - I will definitely order a J in the future, for me and my two boys! Need to check how far the Barn Gallery is from my house - I will link your blog to mine - check mine out - jenniferprobst.wordpress.com. Congrats on your success and I will be checking in regularly with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jen! I like your blog and am going to add it to my favorite links.

    ReplyDelete