Thursday, June 3, 2010

It's Been Awhile...

Sorry to be out of touch for so long...it has been a slow art week. The Memorial Day holiday was wonderful, filled with lots of adventures. Then I wound up with a stomach bug which was not fun. Also, most of my time this week was dedicated to my job search. I attended a great networking event last night and was able to meet up with an individual who gave me valuable insight into interviewing and resume development.

In regard to art, I was able to get a couple of great sketches while in the Catskills and I am excited to turn them into paintings. However, tomorrow is another day wholly focused on my job search so hopefully come Saturday I'll make it back into the studio.

Happy Thursday and a happy birthday to a dear friend and congratulations on being promoted to "Sensei"!

No comments:

Post a Comment