Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Home

It is so good to be home but I miss Lake Placid already! It was a great visit although not as art filled as I had hoped. But I do have one painting I am working on which I am happy about. Also, I have been thinking about the angel piece I want to do for my cousin. I am having a really tough time on that one. She likes the sketch which is a good first step :-)

My favorite little artist and I had a great visit. We did the rim walk at Ausable Chasm, had lunch at A&W, played miniature golf, went to Candyman and saw Toy Story 3...not all on the same day. The next time we do the chasm, we will bring a picnic lunch and I'll bring my sketch book since it is so beautiful.

Well that is all for now. Stay tuned for the soon to be finished painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment