Saturday, June 26, 2010

Lake Placid

My favorite little artist and I had a lovely and uneventful drive up to Lake Placid. We are up visiting with my cousins. I am looking forward to a couple of art filled days. I packed my paints for the trip versus pastels. It was interesting deciding what paint colors to bring and then I decided to stick to the basics...red, yellow, blue, black, white...I ca make whatever color I want with them :-)

I also needed to pick out pieces to exhibit at my cousin's shop...The Sugar Shack...right on Main St in Lake Placid. If you are in the area you should stop on in, it will be opening in about a week! I am not sure I like the pieces I choose but since I will be painting while I am here I can always change it up, all that is needed is a screwdriver.

Well hopefully I'll be posting some new works soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment