Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day


Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there. Hope you had a great day. My favorite little artist made sure her dad had a wonderful day.

We made him breakfast and a delicious dinner (if I do say so myself). She also gave him a great card she made at school...she is super talented. Ok, maybe I am partial since I am her mommy but you can't deny she does a good job. Here is her rendition of my angel sketch from the other day. We copied it onto bristol board for her and she used acrylic to paint it.

Even with all the festivities for Father's Day we got to spend sometime in the studio. I began a new painting based on one of my life drawing sketches from Monday. It is a small piece that I will finish up tomorrow...not sure I like how it is turning out I am fighting with the colors I picked. However, you learn more from mistakes then you do from perfection so I will work through it. If all goes well and I do finish it tomorrow I will post it here.

Oh, before I forget check out my friend's blog...http://bonniesfosterdogblog.blogspot.com. She is chronicling her adventures with her foster puppy.

Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment