Friday, June 11, 2010

Revelations

I came to some conclusions today...

1. It is not feasible for me to create a complete work of art every day. Well at least not one that is worth sharing with the world. So I am changing the parameters of the experiment and my expectations of myself to something more reasonable...a complete artwork each week.

2. I don't need to like everything I create. It would be great if I did but the reality is that sometimes it just doesn't work for me.

3. I think it would be fun to curate a show. So I am going to think on this some more.

So that is what has passed through my mind today. I did create a piece of work today but since I am not sure I like it I am not posting it here. Tomorrow my favorite little artist and I drive up to Kent, CT in order to drop off my works for their group show. So I continue to show and hope that someone will purchase my piece or approach me about a solo show. Fingers are crossed.


No comments:

Post a Comment