Saturday, June 12, 2010

Road Trip to Kent, CT

Since I paid to be a member, I am taking advantage of the member shows at the Kent Art Association (KAA). However, I think when my membership is up I will not renew. The reason for this is simple...my work doesn't fit with what they show (oh and it is like an hour and a half away). They stick out like a sore thumb, not really what you want. The preference is to have them sparkle as unique gems but they are so out of tune with what is shown by the KAA that it is just not good. Well, maybe I shouldn't say that since I put a piece in at another gallery for a charity art auction and thought my piece was out of place but someone bought it. So you never really know, now do ya?

Well, if you are up in that area stop on in and see the pieces I have submitted. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment