Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Lots Going On

Tomorrow is Thursday...where did the week go? Where is the art? Last posting of a piece was on Sunday and the piece was actually done on Saturday! Well, today I made it back into the studio thanks to my favorite little artist who begged and pleaded to please go into the art room. So after dinner we did. So I now have a lovely sketch waiting to be turned into a painting.

However, tomorrow I have an appointment in the city for a possible show opportunity so painting will have to wait till Friday. The space is a nontraditional venue and I am excited to go look at it. I also just submitted 3 pieces for consideration in a juried show in Chicago! Accepted artists will be notified after Labor Day. It is going to feel like forever but there is a lot to do between then and now. Camp ends this Friday for my favorite little artist and we have 3 weeks of summer fun left before school starts. Oh what shall we do??Wanna bet we do something art related??

Well my friends, happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment