Saturday, August 14, 2010

GO Logo

The week is ending on a good note...

I finished the painting I will use as the GO logo. I am happy with the way it turned out. Hopefully, when it is professionally photographed it will capture all the nuances of the piece.

Monday, my favorite little artist and I meet with a photographer to start pricing out services. After our meeting we get to go to her 5 year check up. She will not be happy when she realizes she gets a couple of shots...ouch.

The focus over the next couple of days will then be in preparing my works for the show at the Sapphire Lounge. If you are local I hope you will join us. It should be a fun art and music filled night. Check out the invite on my Facebook page.

Well, I hope everyone enjoyed this beautiful summer day. We had a great day, aside from painting, we had an impromptu visit with cousins. Sun, water and watermelon...life is good.

Well, enjoy your weekend...happy creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment