Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Epiphany

So today's big "idea" is relatively simple but if it works it will be epic! Ok, exaggerating just a bit :-)

A couple weeks ago, I met with Sue Newton of the Barn Gallery. Part of my preparation was to go through all my works and pull out my portfolio. After cleaning the dust off the portfolio, I opened it to find a plastic sleeve of slides. Slides of my artwork done by a professional photographer! So some quick research on the internet and I found out the slides can be converted into digital images. So if that really works, I'll have some great pics!

The only downside is that the slides are of old works so I still need to work on better pictures of my newer works. But still it is a step in the right direction. So stay tuned to see how my "epiphany" turns out.

Oh, and I started a new painting today! It was a good day.

Happy creating all!

No comments:

Post a Comment