Thursday, August 12, 2010

A Church and a Bar

Ok, my title sounds like the beginnings of a bad joke...so there was "a church and a bar".... But in reality it refers to two venues I am looking at.

First the church, a local church in White Plains is holding a flea market in September so I've reached out to them for more details. The hope is that it gives me some exposure to see if there is a market for my greeting cards as well as my artworks.

Now the bar...you've gotta love Craig's List, I have found some really great places to show my work though the art section. So...drumroll please...I will be having my first solo exhibit at the Sapphire Lounge in NYC. It will run from Thursday, August 19th, through Sunday, August 22nd. It should be a fun experience. So mark your calendar and come "party" with me next week.

Well, that is all for now. I am going to pick up my favorite little artist from camp in a few minutes. I hope she wants to work in the art room today since I am in the mood to paint!

Happy creating!

2 comments: