Monday, August 16, 2010

Busy Monday

Today was a busy, productive day. My favorite little artist and I started the day by meeting with a photographer to start pricing out having my works professionally shot. Also, it is confirmed, they can convert the slides I have to digital images...WOO HOO. We then returned home to work a bit in the art room before I began the process of picking out the pieces to be shown at the Sapphire Lounge. I am getting excited about the show.

We also managed to sell our old stove, it will have a new life somewhere in the Caribbean. Then it was off to the doctor's office for my favorite little artist's 5 year check up and vaccinations. The check up went well, the shots not so much...I am sure her screams of bloody murder could be heard in China. But in the end, a trip to Dunkin Donuts was all that was needed to make everything right again.

So tomorrow we are off to the Barn Gallery to pick up some pieces which will be part of the Sapphire Lounge exhibit. It is going to be a busy week!

Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment