Thursday, September 9, 2010

Sweet Blooms

The Patriot's Day Flea Market is on Saturday and I am almost ready. Today, I painted two more Sweet Blooms which is the next series for my hand painted cards. There is one more to do but I have posted the completed ones here. Unfortunately, my photography skills are still lacking since you can't really see the nuances in the coloring.

I do need to determine what artwork I will bring with me to sell. Since it is a flea market I am thinking super affordable pieces. The objective is to sell as much as possible.

My favorite little artist and I had a good day. A trip to the art store always makes us smile. I bought some new paint and finally figured out what type of brush I really like. Even better, I found a $50 gift certificate and was able to use that to pay for all my new fun stuff. My favorite little artist used her tooth fairy money to pay for her purchases. It was a good shopping day.

Tomorrow, I need to finish the Sweet Blooms and I am also hoping to maybe do another mixed media piece.

Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment