Monday, September 13, 2010

Hounds on the Sound













I survived the Patriot's Day Flea Market on 9/11. Basically, it was a break even day but I learned a good lesson...flea markets and hand painted original artwork don't really go together. So with that behind me, I am prepping for Hounds on the Sound which maybe a better match. I will be posting an invite on my Facebook (FB) page in the next day or two.

The newest line up of hand painted cards are called "Woof" courtesy of my favorite little artist. As you can see they are bones since the event is to help dogs. I also have another design that is a play on the bone shape and then it is an attempt at paw prints. So much to do and not a whole lot of time.

Tomorrow, I head to Brooklyn to drop off 2, maybe 4, pieces at the Greenpoint Gallery for their salon show on Friday night. Don't worry, I'll post the invite on FB for this as well. I am hoping to go to the show since I think it will be a fun evening.

The other item to prep for is a second interview on Friday. I'll keep you posted on how that goes as well.

Well, that is all for now. Have a good night and happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment