Thursday, September 16, 2010

Hello Again...

Hello
Again hello

Just called to say: hello.
I couldn't sleep at all tonight
And I know it's late
But I couldn't wait.
Hello
My friend
Hello

Neil Diamond

I can't say that I can't sleep since I will be out cold very soon, however, in surfing through the web and my book marked pages I realized it has been a few days since I posted. So then I thought...perhaps someone misses my musings so I should post something. And well, since this song popped in my head I thought I would have that as the beginnings of this post. :-)

Aside from my ego-enhancing thoughts that someone might thrive on my posts, life is good. Tomorrow night I head over to the Greenpoint Gallery for their Salon Show. I have entered 3 pieces and maybe I'll get lucky and place...it is a long shot but a girl can dream can't she?

Sleep well all and happy creating...your mostly humble friend :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment