Monday, September 27, 2010

Monday, Monday

It is a dreary, rainy Monday...it was not quite as dread filled as I imagined but the day is not over yet. I meet w/my favorite little artist's teacher in about 20 minutes... I hope we can come up w/a good plan and get my girl on track.

I am happy to say, I started a new mixed media piece for my Green series. I am optimistic about it and the colors are very autumn-ish...orange & green. Oh, get this, one of the moms at school sends her children to school with trash-less lunches. I am totally impressed and in awe. The most amazing thing about it is how casual she is about it, like everyone has clothes napkins to send their children to school with. But seriously, it is a great thing and many kudos to her. What a fabulous example, Ed Begley would be proud.

Well gotta run...more tomorrow and happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment