Saturday, November 13, 2010

Thoughts

So, I did another craft fair yesterday and have another coming up in early December. However, the more fairs, festivals and flea markets (hahaha could just call them the 3 f's) I do, the more it is becoming clear that these are not the right venue for me. They offer good exposure but you can't really live on "oh, these are lovely". Perhaps I need something more retail...

But I just found another fair that takes place next weekend and is local. If they respond to my inquiry and the price is right I might do it.

Today, however is a painting day. My favorite little artist and I will be spending some quality time in the art room. Cleaning, cooking, shopping will have to wait for another day.

Enjoy this lovely Sunday and happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment