Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Reality

My poor, neglected GarnetOriginals...being back to work at a real job and all my art projects become second class citizens. I don't necessarily want it to be that way but I am just unable to create after working. My tired brain does not focus and I am lucky I can string two words together. It has even been ages since I posted to my lovely blog. But really who wants to read about open enrollment and carrier renewals!

But all is not lost, I will be at a craft fair this weekend. I'll post the invite to my facebook page. However, if I am to be completely honest, I am not prepared. I have some items but I don't know if I will be able to sell enough to make back the entrance fee.

Well, that is all for now since the last thing I want is for this to feel forced. My blog should flow freely but tonight I just think it is dammed up...

All my love and happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment