Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Winter Angel

WOW! What a difference a new camera makes. It has been awhile since I've posted a new piece of art. Today's piece is called "Winter Angel", acrylic, 6"x"9". She was the perfect item to work on during a winter snow storm. The other reason, an angel was the subject of the day is because I finally gave the other angels to my cousin so a new one is needed for greeting cards.

But about the new camera...Santa (aka my hubby) gave me a new camera for Christmas. It is amazing the difference in the pictures. Now we are working on getting the missing piece to the tripod and I will be in business...literally in business WOO HOO.

It felt great to be back in the studio yesterday. It had been so long since I painted. I am thinking maybe more painting today...

Well that is the short update for today. Stay warm, be safe and happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment