Monday, October 11, 2010

Busy Week

Sorry to be away so long, my friends. I know you were so lonely w/out me tee hee.

It has been a super busy week. My period of "transition" is quickly coming to an end and I am trying to get some last minute things taken care of before returning to the world of work. Also, I have lots of new pics to post but the gloomy weather earlier in the week made it impossible for me to take the pics. Add to that I am a poor photographer and well, it was just better to wait. So today looks like a good day to take all the pics.

On Saturday and Sunday I was at the Arts & Music Festival in Rye. We had two beautiful days and I was lucky enough to have my booth between two lovely women who gave me lots of great tips. Sales were kind of slow for me but I think I may do it again next year since it was such a positive experience. Also, this was the first year it was held so it can only get better!

So keep an eye out for all the pics and happy creating!

2 comments:

  1. so sorry I missed it - but real glad to hear it was a positive experience for you. The weather sure was terrific! Looking forward to pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the weather was fabulous which made the experience even better. although the wind did blow one of my cards out to the ocean, in fact two other artists lost small works to the ocean as well.

    ReplyDelete